Tuesday, December 16, 2008

earrings for a Tuesday

I've been so caught up in the whole Christmas palava I haven't had time to post.

Apologies.

Here is a selection of dangly earrings to counterbalance those festive numbers I've seen dangling from ears at office parties.... I like to call them 'chandeliers for the ears'.




Rose quartz, labradorite, swarovski crystal and amethyst: To enhance wisdom, intuition and truthfulness. For happiness in love.


Turquoise nuggets and coral: To cool tempers and promote friendship.


Amethyst and clear quartz: To promote wisdom, intuition and truthfulness. For balance.


Vintage crystal, amethyst, garnet & cloisonne beads: To increase self confidence, promote wisdom and truthfulness. For luck.



And I'm very proud of these: Indian silver 'tassel' earring fixtures (from Hyderabad), rose quartz, amethyst and swarovski crystal: To promote wisdom, intuition and happiness in love.

No comments: