Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gabby Malpas exhibition - Cancelled

Bah humbug...

I hung the pictures today. Twice. The cafe owner was being evicted so the show is cancelled and I brought all my pictures home bar one which smashed on the floor due to a dodgy nail.

So of course I'm absolutely gutted about this but no-one died and it could have been worse if I'd have had the pictures in the place when the locks were being changed.

I'll post images of the pictures soon - some of them I really like!

Have a lovely weekend all and thanks for your support. Tonight I will raise a glass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that the openning was cancelled - I was about to don my fake fur and head over...I'd love to look at everything you have to show and sell though so will be in touch! :-)
Kim.x.