Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Gabby Malpas at the Object Gallery with Art Pharmacy 9 July - 23 August



Dear Frooters

It's been a while since I posted.  A lot has been going on:  I went on my annual hols, I have been sorting out new product lines (cushions, melamine platters, teatowels and new cards/seed packets), for this year's Spring shows and gift season.  I've also working on competition entries and show ideas so while I don't have much to show so far... I'm sure it'll all come in a rush.

Here are two images I have in a Sydney show.  The garden image is 'Sarah's garden', and shows Monkshood, Japanese anemones and toadlily - all from Hillandale Gardens and nursery, Yetholme NSW.  The second image is a study of blue and white ceramics that have been used in my pattern repeat design: 'blue and white'.


The show details are: 'Atrium', at the Object Gallery, 417 Bourke St, Surry Hills Sydney - on now until 23 August.


No comments: