Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mango Frooty bags - tried and tested



Since my quest to make the perfect Mango Frooty bag, I road test them.  I took one of my 'choiceland bro' bags on our holiday to Cambodia earlier this month.  I had it with me daily.
It did beautifully - not too heavy and just the right size to carry around water, spare shoes, things for the day and with room to put unexpected purchases into.  It was also exotic enough to be seen in some nice places.

As you can imagine, it was very hot and sticky.  I got it home and it looked in need of a good wash so I put it in a bucket with a bit of napisan (decided not to risk the spin cycle in the washing machine with the tiki!), and it came up looking as good as new - in fact, I think the colours on the teatowel are now brighter than before.

So I can definitely vouch for these bags being: wash and go!

No comments: